Jeremy, Brandee, Chyanne, Rylee & Stetler

THE LLOYD BUNCH

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Stetler Ronald Lloyd


Finally a Boy!! Stetler was born March 11, 2008. He has grown so much and to fast. He loves to eat, sleep, poop, cuddling & to be talked to. A funny story I have about him is his second real bath was with his big sister Rylee. Well I lifted his leg to wash his back and he peed in her face and she started to cry and it just missed her mouth. I have to say he may be little but he already knows how to get even!!!

6 comments:

Leslie, Brent, Ayvri and Em said...

Cute stuff, Brandie - thanks for sharing the pic's - Stetler is a cutie - you have a beautiful family!

utmommy said...

Yeah! You have a blog. I'm so excited.

Stetler is SOOOO cute! I could just eat him.

We need to get together again soon, we had so much fun.

Saedi said...

Oh my goodness! I love it!!! That boy is so darling!

utmommy said...

You got it figured out! Yeah for you!

Saedi said...

Ok, where are the new posts? You're killing me!

whitney holland. said...

Brandee! How are you? You have such a cute little family...I still can't believe you have 3 kids. I am so sad that I missed Grandma's funeral..I tried to get a flight home but they were $2000.00, and let's be honest I couldn't afford that! I went to the cemetary yesterday with my dad and it was a beatiful location. I still can't believe it's really real but she is MUCH happier I am sure of that! Let's stay in better touch through the blogging world. Can't wait to hear from ya! Love ya, Whit!