Jeremy, Brandee, Chyanne, Rylee & Stetler

THE LLOYD BUNCH

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Chyanne

Our princess Chyanne turned 4 on April 20th. I can not believe that i have a four year old.
She celebrated her birthday with friends and family. She had a Barbie cake, Dora cups & Hannah Montana table cloth. Yes I know it doesn't really go toghether but she picked it out. So that makes it perfect!

Some of her gifts were, clothes, flip flops, littlest pet shop stuff, hannah montana barbies, bat & tee, poster, makeup, towel, beach bag, pillowcase, dora backpack & a trampoline from mom & dad. There was more but that is all that I can think of.


We love Chyanne. You are our little princess!



3 comments:

utmommy said...

Check you out, with all these posts! It's about time.

Chyanne is a total princess.

Saedi said...

I love her cake! She is such a doll! Seriously, I'm with Val, loving all the posts at once!!!!

Saedi said...

Hey! What's up with Val leaving "nice" comments on your blog? She's always a HUGE SNOT on mine!!! Heehee.