Monday, June 23, 2008
WARNING: Streaker in Monticello, Utah
My sister Jenny told me this story a couple of weeks ago and I thought it was so funny so I have to post it. Jenny went to Monticello to Nathan's game and brought Amber and Rachel with her. Well if any of you know Rachel, she loves to wander. So Jenny told Amber to go to the park and check on Rachel because she had not seen her for awhile. Amber comes running back screaming mom shes naked. Jenny goes over there and there is Rachel sitting on top of the slide trying to go down buck naked!!! Well what happens when you try to go down a slide with a bare butt? You get stuck!!! All the kids at the play ground are running the other way screaming. Well Rachel also likes to run away from you when you tell her to come here so I can just see the adventure they had trying to catch her to get her dressed!!!! Needless to say this is not the first time and I am sure it wont be the last because Rachel loves to take her clothes off. Good Luck Jen!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Wow you were busy today with all of your posts. Good job. My kids love fishing. Cooper and Mike go almost every day. I wish we would have gotten Rhielyn and Chayanne in the same preschool class it's cool their the same age. We need to get together. Can't wait for softball.
That's hilarious! I could so see that happening to me!
Rhielyn goes to the dance connection in Salem. Melinda McGee is her teacher. For preschool she is going to Miss Leslie's also in Salem. Call me and I'll give you her number if you want to see if she has any spots left.
Thanks for keeping us updated not only with your family but Jens as well. Cute story. She will need to put coveralls on her. Those are hard to get off. Why don't you get your brothers and sisters to do a blog. And tell me how you change your template and add music. I have a new blog. It's
tuesdayswithgrandma@blogspot.com It needs a little work though.
Post a Comment