Jeremy, Brandee, Chyanne, Rylee & Stetler

THE LLOYD BUNCH

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cute Pictures 7/17/08


This picture is Jeremy Junior because when me and Jeremy were dating the kid always wore his hat backwards. (should have taken the sign then and ran!!!)



Chyanne decided she'd had enough of Stetler getting his picture taken and wanted in on the action. Don't ask me why Rylee is wearing a bib. She is way into putting them on lately but I am way impressed that it's pink because she usually picks Stetler's that say tough guy on it but it does fit her personality strangly enough!

Ya I would be scared for my life to little guy. Thats a rough bunch!

6 comments:

Saedi said...

How cute could they possibly be? Man I just want to squeeze them! Did Val call you about Monday night?

Chelsey said...

Oh stinkin cute are they?!?!? I just want to kiss those cheeks off. He is going to be overtaken by girls when he gets older. Cute kids!

Jessica said...

Cute pictures. When I first read the heading I thought it was your family pictures. I can't wait to see those too. Hey I tagged you and can't wait until you do it. I'll be waiting.

utmommy said...

Those sure are some cute kids you've got there. Even though they are little stinkers!

We had a great time tonight!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! I love the pics of your son! So did you forgive me for softball. I am glad I told you when I did becaue my husaband has been working late on thursdays and it would just not have worked. We still need to have a play date or something. Your girls are adorable!

terrie said...

Stetler is getting big! We haven't seen you guys for awhile. Sharons wedding was pretty busy, I guess thats the last time we saw you. Gosh we need to have a family thing. How is the new nephew doing? I guess you are in Alaska now. Hope your having a great time.