Rylee turned two on August 29, 2008. She had a birthday party at our house with family and friends. On her birthday I took her to Walmart and let her pick out anything in the toy section that she wanted for the top of her cake and surprise surprise she picked horses. She was so excited to get home and help me put them on her cake but then pretty mad when she relized that they were staying there until the party! She got lots of new toys and books and when we sang happy birthday to her she blew out her candles all by her self. Me and Jeremy bought her one of those little 4 wheelers. Man is she crazy she will put her feet down and make the tires spin out then put them up and take off, running into anything and everything that gets in her path. Rylee is such a joy to have in our family and we love her so much. We just got back from Alaska and she is talking so much now and has just really grown up. We were watching tv the other night and I was flipping through the channels and past the simpsons and she looks over at me and says mom cartoons watch cartoons. It really caught me off guard because I didn't know she knew what cartoons were! So I found a nicer cartoon on tv and let her watch it. Happy Birthday Ru Bugs we love you!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Happy 2nd Birthday Rylee!
Rylee turned two on August 29, 2008. She had a birthday party at our house with family and friends. On her birthday I took her to Walmart and let her pick out anything in the toy section that she wanted for the top of her cake and surprise surprise she picked horses. She was so excited to get home and help me put them on her cake but then pretty mad when she relized that they were staying there until the party! She got lots of new toys and books and when we sang happy birthday to her she blew out her candles all by her self. Me and Jeremy bought her one of those little 4 wheelers. Man is she crazy she will put her feet down and make the tires spin out then put them up and take off, running into anything and everything that gets in her path. Rylee is such a joy to have in our family and we love her so much. We just got back from Alaska and she is talking so much now and has just really grown up. We were watching tv the other night and I was flipping through the channels and past the simpsons and she looks over at me and says mom cartoons watch cartoons. It really caught me off guard because I didn't know she knew what cartoons were! So I found a nicer cartoon on tv and let her watch it. Happy Birthday Ru Bugs we love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment