Jeremy, Brandee, Chyanne, Rylee & Stetler

THE LLOYD BUNCH

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Going Private...

So I am going to make our blog private. After they talked about people stealing pictures from other peoples blogs and putting nazi symbols on their childrens faces last night on channel 5 news I decided it was time to protect my family. If you want to be invited just leave me your email. I would love to still be in contact with you all. Thanks and have a good day!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

please send me an invite! tinayavince@netzero.com

chr!st!e said...

hey there,
my email is hotmamachristie@yahoo.com

JACK!E said...

Wow! I missed that! I have thought about going private a lot but haven't made a final decision yet.
My email is garyandjackie@live.com

Jessica said...

Hey will you please add me too. I've been thinking about it too. I probably will soon. My email is mksngl9602@aol.com.

Rick and Ali said...

Hi friend, please send an email to aliroth84@gmail.com...I am going to have to figure out how to do that to mine now!!

The Gwilliam's said...

Thats so scary!
allysonteasdale@yahoo.com

Jace and Ash said...

Hey woman, I want to be added my address is ashbrock66@hotmail.com. I hope that you had a great Halloween and the life is good. We really need to get together. Ali and I are going to get together sometime soon. I will let you know when we are and you should come too. Anywho hope life is good Chat with you later.

dwstick said...

I told ya! And everyone made fun of me when I made mine private. Of course I want to be added. dwstick@hotmail.com

Ronda said...

you better add me! You know my e-mail.

whitney holland. said...

I WOULD LOVE AN INVITE PLEASE! psholland@mac.com

Mike & Cody said...

Don't forget me at codymikekids@aol.com

Chelsey said...

I would an invite. harwoods0208@msn.com

Ty & Em said...

that's scary! emblohm@gmail.com

Nikki said...

huntingtonnikki@hotmail.com enough said..lol I need to make my private too.

Ryan and Megan said...

hey count me in-
rmdevenish@juno.com
Thanks Megan

Mike and Ashley said...

chilena59@gmail.com
That is crazy! I don't understand people these days!

Janet said...

hey put me on your list
cjkebolt@msn.com

utmommy said...

Make sure you invite me!!!

*Sarah Johnson* said...

PLEASE ADD ME!
jsbmjohnson04@hotmail.com

chr!st!e said...

It's me again, if you want to send me your email, I'll add you to my blog...
Christie

utmommy said...

Okay, I need a new post.

JACK!E said...

You forgot about your blog! I know you guys are always doing lots of fun things we are missing out on seeing. POST! POST! POST! POST!