
On Saturday we went up to the Spanish Fork Reservoir and went fishing. It was alot of fun. Chyanne loved helping her dad reel in all of the fish. Jeremy would ask her should we keep it or let it go? She would always say let it go dad. Now the reservoir has a steep cement hill you walk down to get to the water Rylee made me really nervous because at first she would sit on her butt and slide down and then crawl back up until about the last half hour. She figured she had it down now and could walk up and down instead of crawling. She didn't fall in but I think without mom and dads few good saves she would have tumbled right in. We are going again tonight for family night with Rod's family so we will see if we have good luck again or not!!!







2 comments:
That looks like tons of fun!
Well it's about time you put some new post on your blog.. JK How's things going? Good I hope. Your little Fam is so dang cute. I love going up there to catch some sun after work. We need to get together sometime. I can't believe that next weekend will be the 4th of July. HOLY COW!!!
Anyway take care and chat with you later...
Post a Comment