Jeremy, Brandee, Chyanne, Rylee & Stetler

THE LLOYD BUNCH

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

TAG IM IT!

So thanks to Jesica I have been tagged.
A-Attached or Single= I am definetley Attached wether he likes it or not!
B-Best Friend= To many to list just one.
C-Cake or Pie= I love Bananna Cream Pie if it is homemade
D-Day of choice= I would have to say Saturday because Jeremy is usually home so we get to do things as a family.
E-Essential Item= Call me crazy but I can't sleep without a pillow.
F-Favorite Colors= Pink and Peach
G-Gummy bears or worms= Gummy worms for sure
H-Hometown= Lake Shore
I-Indulgences= Jeremy & Bananna shakes
J-January or July= July
K-Kids= I have 3 and can't imagine life without them. They are my joy and stress all at the same time.
L-Life is= Worth the journey, for it leads to eternal happiness!
M-Marriage Date= May 3, 2003
N-Number of siblings= 3 sisters 2 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples= I Love both!
P-Phobias or Fears= I think everyone knows that I am terrified of NEEDLES!
Q-Quote= Don't know. Just come over and you can read about 50!
R-Ring Size= Wedding ring 5 1/2 other hand size 6
S-Season= Summer or Fall. I like fall because that is when we go hunting and we always have alot of fun. Summer just because Everyone gets that summer fever right!
T-Tag 3= Jessica R, Val, Ashlee, Ashlyn, Devron & Saedi and if you don't do it your in big trouble and yes I can count!!!
U-Unknown fact about me= I have to wear a patch over my left eye when I hunt because I can not just close just one eye. Stupid I know but thats me the dorky pirate.
V-Very Favorite Store= Its a toss between Target and Old Navy
W-Worst Habit= I hate to fold laundry. It is always clean but it takes all that I have to fold it and put it away.
X-X ray or ultrasound= Ultrasound because that usually meens a new baby is going to be brought into the world!
Y-Your favorite food= Cafe Rio
Z-Zodiac= Virgo

6 comments:

TiffanyHarrison said...

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I got your message about enrolling your child in preschool, and though I am full for the fall, we could put your child on my waiting list incase a spot opens up. Email me at justimaginepreschool@sfcn.org and give me your name, your childs name and your phone number(s), and if a spot opens up I would love to have your child in my class!!

Thanks,
Tiffany

utmommy said...

I would never have known you were a peach and pink girl.

I need to see a picture of you as a pirate!

utmommy said...

I've already done this tag. Sorry.

I'll see if I can see where it is and I'll send you the link, cuz I know you are dying to read it:)

Jessica said...

I'm guessing you're tagging me. Have fun reading it and I'm sure the whole grasshopper phobia will bring up some great memories of Flaming Gorge. How did things go Friday?

Jesica said...

um.... so terrified of needles yet you sew???

Chelsey said...

Hey Brandee, thanks for commenting on our blog. I'm glad you found us. Your baby is so cute. I can't believe it's been that long since I've seen you. Have a great summer!