
On the 4th we went down to mom and dads and decorated for Sharon and Roberts wedding and then we had a BBQ. My dad made the best siscabobs (I have no clue if that is spelled right). I think I ate about 7 or 8 of them. Then we headed to artic circle for ice ceam and then went to the resevoir to watch the fireworks. I was ok but they were to small up there. When we got home we could not get in our drive way because the neighbors we trying to clean up the mess of fireworks they had. The next morning we had fireworks all over our yard, on our roof, in our carport and one on our brand new trampoline with a small burn hole. Can you say Someone is in big trouble. I went over to the neughbors and talked to them but they didn't seem to care so now I don't know what to do. All I have to say is one firework on pioneer day and I am calling the cops because I don't mind fireworks but they are out of control. Lets be serious they could have easliy burnt our house down.







2 comments:
Sounds like you had a fun night. Too bad your neighbors had to be so dumb. I would have been so mad especially since your trampoline is brand new.
You guys are so cute! I still can't believe how lame your neighbors are! I would have already called the cops.
Post a Comment