

On June 23rd we went up to the resevoir for family home evening with Rod and Christy's family. It was alot of fun. The kids were catching a ton of fish which we planned on releasing but the little buggers kept swallowing the hooks so we started giving them to the people next to us who were having a rough go at it (worms are the secret). Well we finally had to start keeping them for ourselves because we were catching way to many for one family to take home. Chyanne and Chance ran around and kept climbing the hill and then running down it, it was way to cute. Rylee enjoyed picking on Grandpa and I think it was her goal to eat or dump out every otter pop Christy brought! Jessie, Austin, Christy, Jeremy & Rod pretty much were the fishermen and of course I ran the camera. Last but not least I told Jessie to put her feet in the water so I could take that awesome picture of her and low and behold as she was sitting there she caught another fish it was pretty funny!! Thanks for the funny night everyone.







No comments:
Post a Comment