I know I am way behind but thats my life. Chyanne started preschool on September 4th. I have to say that it is kind of nice to have only two kids for 21/2 hours two days a week. She told me that she is big because she has already gone to preschool before and so I know what I am doing so don't worry! It made me laugh but then I wanted to cry because I want her to still need me and not to grow up. Her teacher this year is Mrs. Karen and she already is in love with her.
This is her new backpack. She had to have me take a picture, but hey it is way cute!
Chyanne and Tayler are in the same preschool. I know, I know, why would we want to torture the teachers like that? I guess we are hoping they can teach them to get along better then us!







1 comment:
Hey Woman, How is everything going? I bet Chyanne has lots of fun with Karen. They do alot of fun things, I know cause I have helped cut out alot of stuff. How are you feeling? I hope things are going ok. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.
Post a Comment