My niece Amber is staying with for two weeks so I decided we needed to have some fun. So I called Christy and asked her if her, Jessie and her niece Payton wanted to come over and have a gilrs night of doing nails, makeup and hair. She said that they would love to. Then that day I went to the park with Jessica and invited them to so they decided to come also.
We started by doing everyones nails. Chyanne took the liberty of painting me and Christy's finger nails and Rhielyn did Jessica's. You would have thought they had died and gone to heaven. Here is a picture I bet you can't pick them out! (Jessica and Rhielyn left before we took these pictures.)
After we were done with nails it was getting late but the girls insisted we needed to do our makeup. We didn't get pictures of that. Then it was on to the hair. I did Chyanne's, Christy did Jessie's and Amber's, Jessie did mine, Amber did Christy's and Chyanne did Payten's as she hid behind the door so nobody could see her because she said she look like a dork! Payten ended up throwing a couple of clips in Chyanne's hair to as you can see.
We had a BLAST and plan on doing it again soon. Oh ya we watched Enchanted while we were doing our nails and didn't get to bed until 1:30 AM.
Before Jeremy left for basketball he made a bet with Jessie. He told her that if she painted her nails green then she could paint his pink when he got home. Well you can see who won the bet and he even went to work with it on!!! Thanks for being a good sport babe I love you!







5 comments:
We had so much fun. Too bad we had to leave before all the fun pictures. Rhielyn's toes look so cute. We'll have to do it again. Thanks for the good time.
Mike will be bringing the invitation over tomorrow. If you know anyone that wants to come bring them with you it should be fun. I may need some help before if you wouldn't mind helping me, but I won't know until later Sunday since that's when I get home and see how much Mike gets done while tending.
Little girls are so much fun to have around. Anna is just at that age where she loves doing all of that. What a fun girls night!
Oh, so here is the girls night that I was "not invited" to because I don't have any girls, eh? Well, thanks alot!!!! Just teasing, it looks like you had fun!!!
Where do you come up with the energy? You are an amazing mom and friend and aunt and niece!
Post a Comment