Jeremy, Brandee, Chyanne, Rylee & Stetler

THE LLOYD BUNCH

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memory Lane!

MEMORY LANE-This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice!!!!!!!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.We can make it a competition if anyone wants. Let's see who can come up with the funniest memory and who has the most memories. Please keep it going. ENJOY :)

5 comments:

utmommy said...

What a fun idea!

Let's see what memory should I choose????

I know it's recent but I don't think I'll ever forget our latest FHE. We had a blast!

Does anyone want a mint?

utmommy said...

I also have memories of us scrapbooking, playing A to Z, eating, shopping, and much more!

Thanks for being a great friend!

Jessica said...

I had so much fun on the Flaming Gorge trip except for the whole grasshopper incident and for the record you didn't jump off the high cliff we did and who cares if I was dared at least I did it. You were scared it would hurt your sore knee.
Anyway another memory I have was when we were driving Jake's 4-runner and it felt really weird so we had Jeremy check it out and everything looked okay so we drove it back to Payson from Provo and called my dad to come get us because something was really wrong, but we headed back to Salem instead of waiting and my the time we passed the hospital we were driving sideways because the whole rear end was coming off. At least it wasn't one of our cars right.

Jace and Ash said...

I have some many memories with you back in the day. I think it was in 9th grade and you and your mom would always come and pick me up to stay the night at your house. Your mom always let you drive. You also showed me how to get more volume when I would do my hair curly. And we would always listen to the Dixie Chicks. Oh good times!!! We need to try to get together sometime. I hope you have a great weekend and take care. Here is my # give me a ring sometime. 691-4083

Saedi said...

hmmmmmmmm....................nothing mean? I don't think I have a memory of you that doesn't involve something mean......heehee.
I have lots of memories of us going shopping and afterwards you using the phrase "Jeremy is going to kill me!".

I'm laughing just thinking about it!!