1. What does your mom always say to you? You love me
2. What makes mom happy? Smile
3. What makes mom sad? I don't clean my room up
4. How does mom make you laugh? make a funny face
5. What was mom like as a child? A child of god
6. How old is mom? 8
7. How tall is your mom? This tall (standing straight with her hands high in the air!)
8. What is mommys favorite thing to do? The dishes
9. What does your mom do when your not around? Get in the tub
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? The airport
11. What is your mom really good at? Playing ball
12. What is your mom not really good at? Doing dishes
13. What does your mom do for her job? Do dishes
14. What is your moms favorite food? Carrots
15. What makes you proud of your mom? Make a funny face
16. If your mom was a cartoon character who would she be? Sponge Bob
17. What do you and your mom do together? Go on a trip
18. How are you and your mom the same? Get shoes on
19. How are you and your mom different? Ugly
20. How do you know your mom loves you? She gives me kisses
Chyanne Said I don't know alot. She tags all of her friends.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
How cute! You must do a lot of dishes!! It's so fun to see where people are at in their life after high school. You have a cute family! Where did you guys move to?
How cute is that? You're 8? I knew you were young, but I had no idea! It's so funny how their little minds work. I was informed by Anna that I do my chores everyday like her, or else I won't get my allowance either.
She's such a cutie!
Post a Comment